What’s the first step in creating the culture you want? Get the right people – in the right seats.
Services for Organizations
Our hiring services help employers and potential employees have deeper, meaningful, and more accurate hiring conversations.
We help you assess hiring ‘fit’ based on the alignment of personal and corporate values, the presence of specific strengths needed for the role, and intersection between personal and professional purpose. Our approach helps both parties get a feel for whether or not a particular employee-employer relationship is a good fit.
Hire better with:
- Coaching skills for interviewers
- Developing value-strength-purpose profiles for your organization’s roles
- 3rd party interview support
- New-hire coaching for accelerated success
We help organizations create their own, unique culture by bringing to life the values, strengths, and purpose that are the foundation of their success.
The presence of personal values in the workplace is the number one driver of employee engagement. When values are put into action through strengths, and focused by a personal purpose, once-ordinary places of work becomes inspiring.
Inspire better with:
- Values, strengths, and purpose development for individuals, teams, and organizations
- Leadership development programs and coaching
- Performance improvement coaching
- On-the-job, live-action coaching
- Coaching skills training
- Custom workshop development
Ending an employer-employee relationship is tough for both parties, even under the best of circumstances.
Studies have shown people recover more quickly from the death of a loved one than a period of sustained unemployment. So, why do so many outplacement programs focus on superficial ‘to do list’ items like updating resumes and writing cover letters? This approach neglects the most important element of all in these transactions… the person.
Traditional outplacement doesn’t address the emotional, mental, and physical impacts of severance. When these fundamentals aren’t addressed, people experience a longer and more challenging return to work, and are often speaking poorly of their former employer long after their transition to a new job.
There’s a better way…
Revivae’s Transition Support service offers companies a more socially-responsible approach for mitigating severance risks, while improving the employer’s image and brand. By helping exiting employees return to their baseline, or better, level of pre-layoff wellbeing, we help them make a cleaner and faster break from their former company, and move on to ‘what’s next.’
Fire better with:
- Severance support coaching for employer staff
- Transition support coaching for exiting employees
Effective, flexible, and easy on the pocket book!
Online courses are an invaluable tool for making broad change throughout an organization. Deployed at scale, virtual development programs help ‘raise the bar,’ lifting all employees to a higher level of performance.
Train better with:
- Quality courses accepted into the Udemy for Business Catalogue
- Volume discounts on our online courses
- Custom course development – online, onsite, or virtually facilitated
Our new-but-growing catalogue includes: