You’re in the right spot!
This page answers the most frequently-asked questions about our Transition Support service. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please get in touch via the method most convenient for you on our Connect page.
Transition Support FAQs
While we make every effort to provide a service that is both highly personal and flexible, there are a few items to keep in mind:
- You must initiate your service by the date indicated on the Transition Support Letter provided by your former employer.
- Sessions must be completed within three months of the Start Date indicated on your Transition Support Letter.
- Sessions are 50 minutes each each.
- Sessions are conducted virtually (phone, FaceTime audio, Google Meet, etc.).
Your service will continue even after your successful return to work.
You might choose to use your coaching sessions to help you more quickly adapt to and excel at your new role, make lifestyle changes to accommodate a new work-day routine, build your leadership skills, or… anything else you feel would help you make a great transition. How cool is that!?
You’re just one phone call away from getting started:
Give us a call for your free coach-match consultation. With just a few questions to help us understand what you want to accomplish, we’ll get you matched with the coach who’s the best fit for your needs.
Send us a message via our Connect page. Select “Transition Support” as your request category, and be sure to provide the following information in the body of your message:
- Your first and last name
- The name of your former employer providing your Transition Support Service
- Please include a phone number for a faster response should we have any questions
Our goal is to re-confirm your service eligibility and provide you with a new letter within three business days of receipt of your request.