How how happy we are WITH our life, is directly dependent on how present our values are IN our life.
That is the principle at the foundation of our one-on-one coaching programs._
Values Development & Assessment
This is where your value-driven life begins.
Over the course of eight, one-on-one coaching sessions, your values development and assessment work is professionally facilitated, supported by our proprietary Values Development & Assessment Tool. One-on-one facilitation with your coach ensures you get the most accurate results, maximize learning and insights, and start building skills to get you results… fast!
- Learn key concepts and principles in play when living and leading from your values.
- Identify your top values and understand how to use them as a practical framework for making decisions, setting goals, developing change strategies, and successfully navigating life in general.
- Assess how present your values are in various aspects of your life.
- Use your assessment results to identify barriers to happiness and change.
- Develop a value-driven strategy to address a current challenge or move toward a goal.
- Learn practical skills to start strengthening your values and putting them into action.
Most clients finish their assessment work somewhere around session five or six, and use the remaining sessions to apply their values in open coaching (see below).
An open coaching package provides long-term support for making effective and lasting change. This is where we explore your challenges, big questions; unmet needs; worries, doubts, fears, regrets; and, of course, your dreams and desires. You control the agenda. We’ll use whatever you bring to the conversation to help you set goals, make decisions, and continually strengthen your character, by living an evermore value-driven life.
Pay as You Go
For shorter term goals or support, or for those who aren’t yet ready to commit in a bigger way, the ‘pay-as-you-go’ option might be right for you. There’s no long-term commitment here. If you want coaching just once one month, and twice a couple months later… no problem! You choose how many sessions you’d like and when you’d like to have them.
A bit more on coaching.
- A session is 55 minutes. Session length may be customized if needed.
- Most clients find meeting twice a month is a good pace for maintaining momentum and accountability. However, coaching packages don’t expire for a full year from the date of purchase. Use your sessions on your own schedule and timeline.
- Sessions are conducted over the phone. You can be coached from pretty much anywhere.
- Internet access, an e-mail account, and basic computer skills are required for using the online Values Development and Assessment Tool.
Step 1: Get Ready (Fit and Alignment)
You may be coming to coaching with a specific goal already in mind, or you might need a little help figuring out where to start. Whatever you want to achieve, there’s likely someone on our team who can help you get there.
In our initial – and free – conversation, we will:
- Make sure you understand what coaching is and isn’t,
- Discuss your objectives, learning style, and expectations,
- Determine what you most need from a coach to create the most powerful relationship.
Step 2: Get Set (Values Development and Assessment)
The first phase of coaching is focused on measuring your current level of happiness; facilitating the development of your values; and assessing the strength of those values in various aspects of your life.
Supporting this work is Revivae’s proprietary Values Development and Assessment Tool. You get life-time access to the tool, even when your coaching is complete, so you never have to stop your value-driven journey.
Step 3: Go! (Continuous Improvement)
Now that you know what your values are, you’re ready to start living them.
In Open Coaching, using whatever topic, challenge, or question you bring, we’ll help you develop the skills and tools to bring your values to life in practical, powerful ways.